Comments Off on Top 12 Reasons for using Trough Sinks in Commercial Applications
Concrete Trough sinks from everGreen are a unique and functional solution for commercial sink applications. We ship anywhere in Canada and the USA and all of our sinks are custom fabricated to fit your exact requirements.
- Simple, unique and elegant designs are pleasing to the eye and become a focal point.
- Durable construction and finishes are designed to stand up to heavy use applications.
- Color choices and textures are unlimited
- Trough sinks prevent unsightly and unhygienic standing water from accumulating on counter space between sinks.
- One piece designs eliminate caulking joints and seams around drop-in type sink basins which can accumulate mold and bacteria.
- Very easy to clean and maintain.
- Can be easily designed for barrier-free (wheel chair accessible) applications. They can be easily suspended from the wall.
- Each sink is custom built to fit exact space requirements. All dimensions are changeable to meet any design requirement.
- Installation is extremely simple.
- A variety of trough styles and drain designs to choose from.
- The elimination of counter space between sinks creates the opportunity to incorporate more faucet stations in a set area. (wall mount or deck mount) .
- Low energy input in our fabrication process, environmentally friendly mix designs, recycled aggregates, pozzolans and locally sourced materials generate LEEDS points for Green Building applications
Contact us for a quotation at firstname.lastname@example.org
We love the design on this one. The millwork below provides an added detail, combining a hidden shroud for the plumbing below, compartments for the waste receptacles, as well as solid support for this 17 ft long trough system.
Comments Off on Toronto Office Bldg Washroom Reno
We recently added narrow depth trough sinks to a historical office building in Toronto. With a front to back depth of only 15 1/2 ” we were able to fabricate some narrow troughs that could still accommodate deck mounted faucets and soap dispensers. The charcoal finish blends beautifully with the background tiles.
Comments Off on Commercial Washroom Renovation – Before and After
As part of a complete washroom make-over, this entertainment facility recently received a facelift, which included trough sinks created by everGreen. OK maybe this one might be considered an extreme example , but outdated, worn-out multiple sink commercial washrooms can be found everywhere. Excess countertop collects used hand towels, standing water,garbage etc. The drop-in sinks collect bacteria around the edges.
Our durable trough sinks can be customized to fit your exact space . The trough profiles and styles are unlimited, in terms of shape, depth and length. There are lots of colors and textures to choose from. Our trough sinks are designed to minimize the counter area that will collect dirty, standing water and drain the water as quickly as possible. Installation costs are reduced, by eliminating the need to install drop in sinks. They can easily be suspended from the wall, or integrated with any kind of base. The finish is extremely durable, and very easy to clean.
Comments Off on Barrier Free Trough Sink
Comments Off on Triple Slot Drain Sinks
Comments Off on Double Ramp Style Vanity Top
Comments Off on Unique Designs for Commercial Sink Applications
Welcome to everGreen!
If you are truly looking for something different, you should take a closer look at what we can do.
We specialize in designing and manufacturing unique concrete bathroom sinks for any application, commercial or residential. Our infinite selection of colours and textures , combined with the ability to integrate our many sink styles and countertops as one piece make each creation truly unique. Our sinks are specially designed and formed to exactly fit your space, whether it”s for an existing or new vanity or even suspended from the wall. We also make custom sink shapes for unique spaces or styles.
The possibilities are endless…..
The gallery in this section provides examples of some of the many sink styles available.