Concrete Trough sinks from everGreen are a unique and functional solution for commercial sink applications.
- Simple, unique and elegant designs are pleasing to the eye and become a focal point.
- Durable construction and finishes are designed to stand up to heavy use applications.
- Color choices and textures are unlimited
- Trough sinks prevent unsightly and unhygienic standing water from accumulating on counter space between sinks.
- One piece designs eliminate caulking joints and seams around drop-in type sink basins which can accumulate mold and bacteria.
- Very easy to clean and maintain.
- Can be easily designed for barrier-free (wheel chair accessible) applications. They can be easily suspended from the wall.
- Each sink is custom built to fit exact space requirements. All dimensions are changeable to meet any design requirement.
- A variety of trough styles and drain designs to choose from.
- The elimination of counter space between sinks creates the opportunity to incorporate more faucet stations in a set area. (wall mount or deck mount) .
Welcome to everGreen!
If you are truly looking for something different, you should take a closer look at what we can do.
We specialize in designing and manufacturing unique concrete bathroom sinks for any application, commercial or residential. Our infinite selection of colours and textures , combined with the ability to integrate our many sink styles and countertops as one piece make each creation truly unique. Our sinks are specially designed and formed to exactly fit your space, whether it”s for an existing or new vanity or even suspended from the wall. We also make custom sink shapes for unique spaces or styles.
The possibilities are endless…..
The gallery in this section provides examples of some of the many sink styles available.
This Sage coloured vanity top has two “Wave” style integrated sinks. We also incorporated a box which ran along the back that housed wall mounted faucets, which kept the plumbing out of the actual wall
Concrete sinks always get noticed in commercial applications, including restaurants, bars, shopping malls, etc. An infinite choice of colours, sink shapes and styles provide the flexibility to easily integrate the sink into your overall design. From single vanity style applications to extended trough style sinks, everGreen can design and fabricate a sink that will be a definite focal point.
This concrete vanity top is suspended from the wall and requires no supporting cabinetry. It is designed to follow the profile of a curved wall and is offset from the wall by a slight gap, creating a visual illusion that it is floating. The two level design is used for wheel chair access and is ideal for restaurants, bars or any commercial applications.